Re: tdelibs - configure

On 2022/04/28 09:35 PM, Christoph Klassen wrote:
Hi!

some packages of TDE I could install successfully and now the next one would be tdelibs. But there is no configure-file. Am I supposed to use autoconf to create one and which configure.* file should I use for autoconf?
I know that you're switching to CMake but I would like to do it with make this time.

Hi Chris,
tdelibs is built with cmake these days. Have you checked out the packaging files for debian by the way? They contains all you need to build packages in debian, they will simplify your task a lot.
Cheers
  Michele