Re: Can kgpg use WebKeyDirectory

update wrote:

> Hi,
> as I am testing gpg integration in kmail. As now wkd is the new standard
> for key distribution, I found, that kgpg is not using wkd to find keys.
> Calling gpg in the commandline via e.g. "gpg -v --auto-key-locate
> clear,wkd,nodefault --locate-key EMAIL" find and imports the key. Is ist
> possible to adapt kgpg to directly use wkd?

Hi,
sorry for late response, but it was vacation time.

Last time we updated kgpg there was no wkd. Following the gnupg mailing list
WKD is new feature and my impression is that it is still under development.

But it will be a good idea to work in this direction, because the key
servers as we know them are past.

If you can help doing this, it would be a great contribution. Even if you
are not a developer helping define or test things will be good.

BR

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA  4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0