Re: Mascot Contest submission -- Tristian

Alexis PM via tde-devels wrote:

> My suggestions:
>
> 1) December as a working period for submitting new proposals, resolve this
> in January. December is a month with numerous holidays in many countries,
> artists who may be too busy the rest of the year may have more free time
> this month.

good point, I also agree with this

> 2) Announce on the front page of the TDE website that there is an open
> call for designs for new project mascot. Enable web form or email to which
> to send proposals.
>
> 3) Announce the call for designs for new project mascot on websites and
> user mailing lists of artistic free software projects, for example
> websites and user mailing lists of Blender, Krita, GIMP,...

Yes, I also agree with this, but for doing that may be one should also add
some requirements. What do you think?

My requirement is that it somehow attaches to the old KDE and to Trinity ...
so it could be a three headed dragon or similar

Tristan and the bear are far away from the connotations I have with the
words Trinity and the KDE3 now TDE.

+ The user and dev community can vote for the mascot somehow
It would be fully democratic and legit for me even if it is Tristan the Bear

BR

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA  4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0