The KateSnippets plugin

	Kate's "Snippets Plugin" looks like a useful tool, and I'd like to have it.
	When I open Kate's Toolbar editor, I see a selection for "extraToolBar <katesnippets",
which contains no actions (Available or Current).
	If I go to Settings => Toolbars, I see choices of "Main Toolbar (Kate)"
and "extraToolBar".
	If I open the Kate Handbook, there is description of The Plugins Page under The Kate
Application Configuration, and when I go to Settings => Configure Kate => Plugins, I see
that Kate Snippets is checked.  There is another Plugins option in the Editor section as
well, but Snippets doesn't appear there.
	I browsed to Kate Snippets - docs.kde.org
(https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kate/kate/kate-application-plugin-snippets.html) and
there is a description of the plugin for KDE5, and apparently there must have been one
for KDE3 as well.
	Is there one somewhere in Trinity?  As far as I know, I have everything Trinity installed
on my machine.  If not, OpenSuSE still has KDE3 available; maybe we can get it from
there?

Leslie
--
   Operating System: Linux