Re: Trinity on a UHD Monitor (3840x2160 pixels)

On Thursday 30 of September 2021 10:28:55 Felix Miata wrote:
> Slávek Banko composed on 2021-09-30 10:07 (UTC+0200):
> > Question: It could be useful to add another usual resolutions of HIDPI
> > monitors to the list of resolutions in TDE Control Center?
>
> Providing only 96, 120 and none is arbitrarily limiting. If it was up to
> me, there would be a checkbox to enable forcing, and an input box
> instead of a select list, which would reject irrational entries, such as
> those <36 or >360, and be prefilled with either 96, or if greater than
> 96, a value calculated from any image size reported in Xorg.0.log.

Ok, I see, the possibility of entering your own value is beneficial. It
seems that it could be ideal to use combobox, which will provide a list,
but also allows to adjust the value. One of the values in the list could
be calculated from the real dimensions of the monitor.

Cheers
--
Slávek