Re: Trinity on a UHD Monitor (3840x2160 pixels)

Anno domini 2021 Wed, 29 Sep 07:21:41 +0200
 deloptes scripsit:
> MLR wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I bought a 27" UHD monitor, before that I had a 27" 1080 monitor.
> > Everything is too small on the monitor. I can change the fonts, icons
> > and other individual things, but not the whole desktop.
> >
> > I tried this in Plasma, I can easily scale the whole desktop (with
> > Firefox and other none plasma stuff). This is wonderful, so now I have
> > to use Plasma. :/
> >
> > Can't I find the setting in Trinity or does the option not exist?
> >

> Based on Jims answer I use 120DPI on normal 1920x1080 screen.
> The setting is in look and feel (or however it is translated in english)
> under Fonts
>
> Or you use a script as proposed by Jim

In addition to that you might want to change the cursor size and that unspeakable GTK3 default scrollbar to usable. And give some swearwords to the GNOMES for breaking working things again.

Nik