few git branches and got lost

Hi,
I am sorry to bother you here, but I could not find a document answering my
question. I hope someone can point or give me the right answer

I have few branches for example here.

main/core/tdelibs$ git branch
  feat/knotify_howto
  feat/mtp_device
  feat/new_hwcontrol
  feat/new_hwcontrol-2
  feat/new_hwcontrol-kuniqueapp
* master

Because I am occupied with too many things and doing development only from
time to time, I forgot where I stopped. I'm intersted to know what is the
latest one I was working at and where I can continue.

  feat/new_hwcontrol
  feat/new_hwcontrol-2
  feat/new_hwcontrol-kuniqueapp

I see that some of the branches were fastforwarded, so it is even harder to
do it manually

How is this done the PRO way?

thanks