TDE common CMake module as a standalone package

Hi all,

you definitely know that TDE uses our own set of CMake modules and macros,
which allow CMake rules to write it easier and clearer. See git module
tde-common-cmake.

From the beginning, this TDE common CMake module is included as a git
submodule into almost all git modules. This had an advantage at a time
when these modules and macros were created and there were adjustments to
the impact on building most modules - this caused the update of the git
modules that triggered rebuild. At the same time it is advantageous that
this TDE common CModule module is not required as additional dependency
for building.

Currently, TDE common CMake modules and macros are thoroughly proven,
changes are not often and usually do not have an impact on building all
modules. Therefore, the earlier advantage of the complete rebuild in the
event of a change in common TDE CMake module no longer apply. On the
contrary, it causes rebuild without being really needed.

Therefore, we are now going forward. Starting with commit 2a847be412, we
are ready to install TDE common CMake module as a standalone package when
the files will be placed in the system CMake folder. In commit 0846fa1cb7
CMake rules were added to allow to install TDE common CMake module as a
standalone package. In PSB and PTB repositories you can already find a
cmake-trinity deb packages.

As a result, we are now ready for cmake git submodule to be removed from
most git modules. For deb packaging files in the tde-packaging repository,
we will soon make a modification to be there in Build-Depends required new
package cmake-trinity. If you use your own building scripts - such as RPM
spec files, Gentoo ebuilds, Arch pkgbuilds, FreeBSD ports, now is the time
to adjust scripts to add a standalone package for the TDE common CMake
module and adjust build dependencies or rules.

If you have any comments or suggestions, they are welcome.

Cheers
--
Slávek