TDE 14.0.10~pre on FreeBSD 13

Hi all, Nik,

in the tde-packaging repository in branch feat/freebsd-r14.0.x-pre, Trinity
ports were updated in connection with the preparation of R14.0.10. At the
same time, I updated my FreeBSD test machine to release 13 and ports were
updated accordingly. For example, this means that HAL support has been
turned off because it was removed from official ports.

Some builds were switched to CMake. New ports have been added for a few
applications. If you have time, you can test on your FreeBSD system if
everything looks fine.

Cheers
--
Slávek