Re: TWin theme example

Mavridis Philippe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This piece of documentation is now on the Trinity Wiki here:
> https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Creating_TWin_decorations. We could update
> the documentation on the wiki, based on your efforts.
>
> Thank you for trying it out! I hope that someday we'll see more, new
> styles for TDE.

I did not test it. I just ported the code to TDE and added some quick and
dirty cmake to let it build.
Someone with more experience could improve the cmake based on the autotools
files. Unfortunately the code assumes admin directory to create configure
script, but the current tde-common-admin was not working and it was easier
for me to add cmake.

> I have just had an interesting idea: what if there was a repository
> especially for example code (for styles, plugins, etc.) that others could
> easily hack and build on?

Yes, it makes sense to arrange some place for such code. I recall there is
or are some places on the wiki with links to examples.

The HTML was part of the package together with the images etc.

regards