Re: Konquerorsu fails to show directory view TDE R14.0.9

On 2021/03/14 09:28 PM, Nigel Henry wrote:
OS: Xubuntu 16.04.7  (new install)  (all updates installed)
TDE version: TDE R14.0.9  (new install) (not an upgrade)

Hi all.
I put konquerorsu on the desktop menu by changing "NoDisplay" from true to
false in the .desktop file.

Clicked on the desktop icon, entered the password and konquerorsu opened but
with no directory view. See attached screenshot.

Next I opened konquerorsu in Konsole with
"sudo konqueror --profile filemanagement"
Again it opened but with no directory view and a bunch of errors showing in
Konsole.  See attachment "Konsole-output-no-view-on-R14.0.9.txt"

I also opened it in Konsole with the --nocrashhandler option and got a bit of
backtrace at the bottom of the Konsole output.  See attachment
"Konsole-output-(--nocrashhandler)-R14.0.9.txt"

There is also a crash report attached. This may not be relevant to the no
directory view problem as it only crashed after I had tried various buttons
on the konquerorsu menu bar. Home button for example brought up a "malformed
url" popup.

Any suggestions or fixes would be very welcome.

Many thanks,

Nigel.

Hi Nigel,
your backtrace seems incomplete. Could you install all tdebase debug symbols and send a new one?

Cheers
  Michele