Re: tq development tools

J Leslie Turriff wrote:

> In addition to the regular development tool programs in /opt/trinity/bin,
> I also see numerous tq* programs in /usr/bin, which are installed from the
> Trinity repository.  What are these for?  Which should be used for
> application development?

As far as I know (based on my experience) you don't have to care about that,
because the build scripts know already where to look for what. Also asuming
you have installed default TDE the environment is set correctly etc.

>From what I remeber under /usr/bin is the tools needed to build the one
in /opt/trinity. same as libtqt which has includesin /usr/include/tqt

Of course someone like Slavek or Michele can give more detailed information
or point to a documentation source.