Re: Two Transition Questions for Slávek please

On Wednesday 09 of December 2020 20:28:28 Mike Bird via tde-devels wrote:
> Hi Slávek,
>
> A couple of questions for you regarding the transitions:
>
> (1) I replied to Uwe's question entitled "cannot run
>     apt-get upgrade, mirror not found" but his question
>     was forwarded from the old user list so I was
>     wondering if my reply will get back to him somehow.
>
>     Maybe the old list should start bouncing submissions
>     with a "please use new list henceforth" response?

Unfortunately, we can't do anything for the old mailing list - only Tim
can. Therefore, ml-migration-agent is still functional in the old-lists =>
new-lists direction. The reverse direction is stopped.

I'm not sure if ml-migration-agent could reliably detect the original
sender so that it can address notifications about messages coming from the
old ML to the original sender. I'll try to find some time to verify this
way of informing users.

> (2) When I submit a semi-automatic crash report I get a
>     warning that the certificate has expired.  Does
>     this mean they're going to old infrastructure and
>     do you actually receive them?

Crash reports are one (so far sad) chapter for migrations. After all, this
is on the list of services to be migrated as number 9 == my next mail
about the status of the migration of services will be about this service.
I will therefore leave a more detailed explanation of the status of this
service to this e-mail (I will probably send it soon).

Thank you for understanding.

> Thanks,
>
> --Mike

Cheers