Re: What is the equivalent of Solid in TDE?

Michele Calgaro via tde-devels wrote:

> Hi Emanoil,
> tdehwlib is probably the corresponding idea in TDE, but I guess the code
> will be totally or very different. In fact tdehw lib is still a lib. For
> R14.2.0 we are considering making it a proper daemon accessible throughout
> TDE. Also note that tdehw lib is currently based on udev, so there are
> limitation for non-linux system. Again something we need to rework for
> R14.2.0.

Hi, Michele,
thank you for the update.
I remember I was looking into tdehwlib before when we started working on the
dbus.
I will post here if I have questions. AS for other architectures I do not
know any details. I need something working with mtp on the debian here.

regards