Second reminder of the mailing list migration deadline

Hi all,

since there are still occasional posts sent to old mailing lists, I would
like to point out a second time about the approaching deadline of mailing
list migration. At the end of the month, the forwarding of posts back to
the old mailing lists will be stopped. So let me remind those who still
use old mailing list, you should consider subscription for new mailing
list soon!

See the full announcement that was sent some time ago:
https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/RWLNNAB4A6AG2O5E4BMYZP74KHIRCIDW/

Cheers
--
Slávek