Re: background image settings

Hi Michele!

https://i.paste.pics/7kg6q.png

сб, 21 дек. 2019 г. в 01:46, Michele Calgaro via trinity-devel
> I see you are using a VNC connection. Could it be that VNC is removing the desktop background to optimize the
> connection speed? Like Teamviewer does, for example...

I don't think VNC is here to blame, three reasons:

1) Usually this setup (tigervnc as server, xtigervncviewer as client)
doesn't strip background, I use it a lot with and without docker.
2) Here https://i.paste.pics/7kg6q.png you can see a shell window with
"transparent" settings: the one in docker/vnc shows only the black
instead of light blue background, while the one outside (same setting
applied) correctly shows outside background visible around VNC window.
3) Something is wrong with the root window beside of background
picture: when I press the right mouse button I don't get any popup
menu. So I think something is missing in my container.

Cheers,

Ilya D.