Re: Re: build scripts again

Ilya Dogolazky wrote:

> How does vim's syntax highlighting help here?

I agree this was, what in German is called "Voll daneben" :)

> The only way I know is to read such files with "less -r". If you know
> how to force vim to interpret escape sequences --- please explain how
> to do it.

If you want to remove all escape codes, you could use:

https://vi.stackexchange.com/questions/485/can-vim-interpret-terminal-color-escape-codes

I personally do not use colored output, but the question is interesting. I
also do not use Micheles scripts, because of pbuilder - it is too heavy for
me. But I used various parts to setup my build process, which is continious
work in progress :)