Re: Resend: Samba 4 patch for kdenetwork/tdenetwork component.

Dne po 14. října 2019 Andrew Randrianasulu napsal(a):
> В сообщении от Monday 14 October 2019 10:29:07 Slávek Banko написал(а):
> > On Monday 14 of October 2019 05:03:56 Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > > В сообщении от Sunday 13 October 2019 14:00:57 Michele Calgaro via

> > > Not quite pull request, only issue:
> > >
> > > https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdenetwork/issues/15
> > >
> > > {I still use kde 3.5.10, building 'real' TDE will require some more
> > > effort from my side. After I finally will be pushed to move to
> > > 64-bit OS, I think .... quite soon, looking at trends}

> > > :} thanks.
> >
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> > now, as a member of the Contributors team, you can even create a
> > pull-request. Don't forget to mention something like "This resolves
> > issue #15" in the git commit message.
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Made patch with 'git format-patch'. (removed few  whitespaces in the
> process)
>
> Can anyone check if it compiles and works in context of TDE, as opposed
> to KDE3?

After cloning a repository from TGW, you can use the
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/scripts/src/branch/master/switch_all_submodules_to_head_and_clean
script to take care of cloning submodules from the same source - from TGW.

In the git message, just use the phrase "issue #15" (without specifying the
URL), since the TGW automatically displays such references as links.

For git commit, it is necessary to use the "-s" option => to add a
Signed-off-by line by which you declare DCO consent.

Thank you.

Cheers
--
Slávek