Re: QT->TQT changes in main trunk

On 09/07/2018 03:39 AM, Michele Calgaro wrote:
> Dear all, in the next days/weeks, Slavek and I will be doing some qt->tqt
> renaming in the master branch. This may affect package building and cause
> unwanted FTBFS or may require adapting your building scripts. The R14.0
> branch will not be affected by these changes.
>
> Cheers Michele

Michele, Tim, Slavek, All,

  With KDE going to Plasma and Qt going to Frameworks, is there still any need
for the Qt->tQt changes? I'm just trying to stay up to date. If we are still
protecting for the possibility of a change in Qt that the tqt layer would
handle, then that all makes sense, but if TDE plans to continue maintaining
Qt3 (which I see no reason to change, it does everything I need), then is
there still a need for the renaming effort?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

[Index of Archives]     [Trinity Users]     [Linux Sound]     [ALSA Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Media]     [KDE]     [Kernel]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Media]     [Trinity Desktop Environment]