Re: The projects fatal mistake

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 1:37 AM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's too bad we don't have a moderator putting you on readonly status. Your
> noise polluting this list and its archive is the biggest problem TDE currently has.

 there's another way (if you are using gmail): he's using a "fake"
gmail account.  if enough people on gmail report him for "abuse" his
account will be terminated.  persistent cookie tracking and IP address
tracking, as well as account verification procedures carried out by
google should make it very difficult for him to get an account again.

l.