Re: unable to build tdelibs on gentoo box

dmummenschanz@xxxxxx wrote:

> Is there any way to exclude the doc/spell modules from the build process
> since I don't need nor do I want it anyway?

It looks like it is complaining that some input file to the script is empty,
sorry for the confusion.
better try to solve the root cause - I recall there was something with tool
that changed location, perhaps fails generating file that is used as input
to script where it fails

to try to disable the code comment out in CMakeLists.txt in root
add_subdirectory( kdoctools )

but dependencies may fail if any exist

regards