Re: proposal for a new strategy

On Saturday 26 May 2018 02:04:41 Mike Bird wrote:
> On Fri May 25 2018 15:48:55 wofgdkncxojef@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > trinity proper [...] will be a relatively restricted set of
> > important components of high quality [and] will be given
> > priority in fixing bugs.
>
> Trinity is a volunteer effort.  You're welcome to prioritize
> your own work.

Having a strategy with objectives is smarter then
simply be a disorganized crowd doing stuff at random.

The core idea, is to offer something that distros will not refuse.
If trinity gets in distros, then it gets more exposure and more devs.
It needs a bit of polish, and to put forword the best parts.

the whole thing, makes me think of the joke about
the UI designed by a bunch kernel developers.