Re: Re: Stretch: systemd default target multi-user is ignored

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> the more i learn about systemd the more shocked i become that people
> don't realise how serious this really is.

I do realize, but swimming against the flow is getting very hard. Especially
for notebook and phone systemd has some advantages, regardless of the
disadvantages.
I agree a lot could be done better, I agree there should have been a broader
discussion, but systemd is an evidence of the changes in our society - at
least I see it this way. There are groups of people, who think they know
better and the impose decisions to the rest without asking. Interestingly a
lot of those people come from the left/liberal corner. Not that I want to
mess up with politics here, but those are my observations. So ... quo vadis
Free Software, is my question?

regards