Re: Re: syncevolution TDEPIM plugins

Michele Calgaro wrote:

> On 2016/09/29 04:06 AM, deloptes wrote:
>> Hi,
>> when the code goes into syncevolution, this can be pulled and build for
>> your/everybody's system and make possible the use of SyncML protocol to
>> sync PIM and notes from and to TDE.
>>
>> Trinity package managers can provide TDE packages for each supported
>> distribution.
> Emanoil,
> so if I understand correctly, to use it we need to add
> syncevolution-trinity package right? If so, are you willing to take it up?

Yes, this is the plan

> At least for debian/ubuntu? If you have already prepared the code, you can
> upload to bugszilla.

No I'm still missing the official packages. They have been just published
few days ago by SyncEvolution - v.1.5.2, so I need to have a look into it.
I am compiling from source for now - no deb.
I would prefer to work on the packages/libraries from the official debian
repo, but there was some issue with building on jessie, so there is no
1.5.1 in jessie. No idea how far it is.
But yes I could/would take care of the debian rules to produce the packages.

regards