For targetcli/rtslib/configshell distro package maintainers.

Hello,

If your distro has switched to Cython 3, you have probably noticed
that the python-kmod package doesn't compile anymore.

Since agrover's python-kmod repository on github is marked as
archived, I found myself forced to fork it and modify it to make it
compatible with Cython 3.0.

Here is my repository
https://github.com/maurizio-lombardi/python-kmod
I released version 0.9.2 a week ago and merged it in Fedora rawhide.

You may have to backport this rtslib patch to make targetcli work with
this new version of kmod
https://github.com/open-iscsi/rtslib-fb/commit/c1378f28f7abce6f8993a43c34d5e287b092bb1e

nvmetcli seems to work without problems.

Please don't hesitate to submit MRs to improve it because I am more
experienced in C than in Python and I will appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Maurizio