Re: [BUG] iscsi hangs during login attempt

Hello,

út 20. 9. 2022 v 19:51 odesílatel Paul Dagnelie <pcd@xxxxxxxxxxx> napsal:

> That looks like a promising fix, thanks for getting on this so
> quickly! If I can ask, what was the workload/test that you used that
> reproduced it internally so quickly?

Sorry maybe I didn't explain myself clearly enough.
I wanted to say that some months ago our QA submitted some
crash reports that look very similar to the problem you described here.
They have a reproducer (I will ask for details about how it works and
I'll let you know)
but unfortunately the system crashes quite rarely; in other words,
it's not quick at all.

Right now they are trying to reproduce the crash with a recent kernel
so I can look at the crash dump again.

In the meanwhile, did you have any luck with reproducing it?

Maurizio