LIO

Hey Guy's,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. If not, please let me know if I should post this to another mailing list.

I've been using this targeting system for quite some time and it's been working very well for our purposes via direct FC.

However wanted to ask about the future of this project and continued developments on it. I'm seeing some notes about LIO changing names to TCM but other then that I can't find much more or more recent then 2014.

--
Cheers,
Tom K.