Re: High Availability solution for iscsi

Hi Maged,
thank you for your support.
I've already read that book. The problem is that it uses pacemaker
resources to manage iscsiTarget and iscsiLUNS. With this approach if I
need a new target or a new lun I need to create a new resource in the
cluster and this is an error prone task. My idea is to use a
Filesystem as a resource where targetcli saves its configuration
(/etc/target) when the global var auto_save_on_exit=true. With this
method the configuration will be available to the new node in case of
a failover. I'd like to know from the list if this is a good idea and
if there is someone that uses this solution.

Thank you,
Marco