Re: Question regarding Targetcli-fb

On 1/9/17 5:11 PM, Andy Grover wrote:

On 01/09/2017 12:55 PM, Bryant G. Ly wrote:
Scenario:

Use targetcli-fb to do mappings, using ibmvscsi target and client driver. Have both operational, then reboot the server, while leaving the client on.

Problem: The client and server are both spamming ABORT messages, but it
will stop
immediately upon running "sudo targetcli". I know upon launching
targetcli, it reads
configfs, but does it do anything else that might fix the below ABORT
message spamming?

If anyone can help that would be great, thanks!

Hmm, this is a tricky one. I can't think of anything that running targetcli should do that `targetctl restore` shouldn't have also done on boot of the server (aka target).

Ohh, this is using TCMU? Is tcmu-runner running?

Yes, TCMU is running, its using TCMU with the file backed optical.

-Bryant