using LIO for dual mode operations

Hi,

LIO steps for FC target specifically asks to enable target mode only on driver. Is it possible to use LIO with dual mode operations where some ports can be used as initiator detecting fc luns connected to it and other ports in target mode?

If a driver allows this type of functionality then does LIO has any restriction? or will it affect performance?

We want to configure few ports as target and few as initiator (on same HBA?). Luns accessed from initiator port will be exported to hosts through target port.
And we want to configure these luns as PSCSI target.

Can you please help me with some information on possible use of LIO in this way and any implications it can have on performance?

Regards,
Shreyas