Re: target crashes with vSphere 6 hosts

Did anything ever result from this?  Is there a kernel patch available
that should resolve the issue?

I'm considering rebuilding my server with RHEL7 since it uses Linux
kernel 3.10, which I've had great luck with in the past.  I would hate
to lose VAAI, but I haven't had any success with LIO in the years
since that was implemented, despite spending thousands of dollars on
hardware and countless hours troubleshooting.  Is there no testing
done with ESXi connect via FC?  The wiki doesn't even mention anything
newer than ESX/ESXi 4...