Re: targetcli and user-backed backstores, advice?

OK, just noticed that Christophe basically suggested the same thing, which leads me to think that it might not be such a bad idea :-)

(sorry, my email client marked all the ML messages as read at some point and I am just catching up, I did not realized I missed a bunch!).

On 05/11/2015 11:01 PM, Jerome Martin wrote:
Couldn't we use top-level entries for them with a composite name?

* backstores
|-* ramdisk
| |-* blah

|-* file (user)