Re: LIO iscsi connections issues with ESXi

I forgot to mention ubuntu version and linux kernel details. The
storage box is running ubuntu server 14.10 with a more recent kernel.

Kernel info: Linux storage1 3.19.0-031900-generic #201502091451 SMP
Mon Feb 9 14:52:52 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux