RE: Emulex FC target driver based on lpfc 10.4.8000.0

Before you get too far down that path, are you aware of the Emulex OCS SDK?  The SDK is independent
of the lpfc driver, and supports target and initiator on FC, FCoE, and iSCSI.

The SDK in the past has been under a proprietary license and required signing up for the partner
program to get the source, but we're in the process of making it more available and switching to an open
source license.

If the SDK has the functionality you want it might save you from having to re-invent the wheel.

More information on the SDK is at http://www.emulex.com/products/onecore-storage-sdk/overview.

Chris