Re: CDROM not recognised: 'Device is not a TYPE_DISK block device'

On 10/15/2014 06:21 PM, Andrew Watt wrote:
Hi Jerome,
 > Could you please give me the rtslib and targetcli versions you are
using so I can take a look at the code?
If only life were so easy:
/> version
Cannot find configshell version. The configshell package has probably
not been built properly from either the git repository or a public tarball.
Cannot find rtslib version. The rtslib package has probably not been
built properly from either the git repository or a public tarball.
Cannot find targetcli version. The targetcli package has probably not
been built properly from either the git repository or a public tarball.
I installed targetcli from the Ubuntu repositories (apt-get install
targetcli), so I *think* that I'm using version 2.1-1 or targetcli
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/targetcli), and version 2.2-1 or
rtslib (http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/python-rtslib), but I could be
wrong. There are several Python directories on this server (2.7, 3,
3.4), but firing up the Python interpreter brings me into Python 2.7.6.
HTH,
a.

Mmmmh. OK.
I guess I should have a word or two with the Ubuntu package maintainer.

Thanks for the info!