Re: [ANN] LIO userspace improvements

I have been finding the scripting mode that is shown here‹

  http://linux-iscsi.org/wiki/ISCSI#Scripting_with_RTSlib

very useful.  More convenient, for some things, than having to do a little
configuration dance inside targetcli.  Do the changes you describe extend
that, or are they something different?