Re: User space SCSI target in 3.15?

Actually, we¹ve been using SCST, and are now investigating something based
on LIO.  The results of comparing kernel space targets in SCST and LIO
were promising for our application.  I should probably have mentioned this
in my first posting.  This is why the planned LIO user space target in
3.15 seemed so interesting, and why I was wondering if the patch I
mentioned is the same thing.