Re: status of mixed initiator and target QLogic FC cards

My option of last resort is to use SCST but I hate having to add system level dependencies thatI have to keep track of separately. Nor does it seem anyone is even distributing binaries for SL6, so it’s a build from source kind of thing at this point.  This post http://www.spiderbird.com/2013/08/20/centos-6-with-scst/ explains things pretty well, but I’d really prefer not to have to.  I was hoping some one would point out a way to load multiple driver instances, one for each port. You can do that with ethernet ports, so that eth0 gets one set of options, and eth1 gets another set. But I haven’t had any luck in figuring out the aliasing for the module loads since the FC ports don’t seem to have names like the ethernet ports do, just pci addresses.