FW: Restricting discovery of targets using LIO

Hi,

Can someone please let me know if there is a way of restricting target
discovery based upon IP addresses?

We currently use IET and use targets.allow to restrict this (We have
multiple VLANs on our SAN servers and do this to restrict traffic to
relevant subnets).

Does this functionality exist in LIO?

Rgds

Paul

Paul Fitzgibbons

Computer Operations Manager

Connect Internet Solutions Limited

http://www.connectinternetsolutions.com

DDI: 0151 282 4302

Mobile: 07951 918 174

--
This e-mail (and any attachments) is private and confidential. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Connect
Internet Solutions Ltd. This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
virus free but it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that they are.

Connect Internet Solutions Ltd
(A company registered in England No: 04424350)
Registered Office: 4th Floor, New Barratt House, 47 North John Street,
Liverpool, L2 6SG
Telephone: +44 (0) 151 282 4321
Fax: +44 (0) 151 282 4322
VAT registration number: 758 2838 85