Serious perfomance issues on fileio. fileio via ramdisk works fine.

Hi.

I use targetcli and LIO Linux stack with FC-to-FC PtP connection (target and initiator is QLogic qle2440 ( 02:00.0 Fibre Channel: QLogic Corp. ISP2432-based 4Gb Fibre Channel to PCI Express HBA (rev 02)  )).
UI of targetcli is very simple, all work ok with 3.9 kernel, but I have performance troubles. Without buffered=true (fileio) or with it sequential r/o is very slow (near 5Mb/s), on random w/o (many files copy, not true random) i have 0.04 Mb/s on Windows 7. I can't install windows (4% and very fast bilking HDD led on target. From HDD sound I can think, that there are aggressive random i/o) in 10 hours period. On fedora (run on the same (physical same, not other clone) I have sequential  performance near 35 Mb/s, random (many files copy, not true random) - 9 Mb/s. Fedora installs and boot (with firmware insert in dracut) fine, works ok.

If I use file on ramdisk, but not file on HDD in fileio, I have performance near 360Mb/s, that very good for me. On target (localhost root access) I have 125Mb/s on sequential r/o to file on HDD. Enabling buffered=true (fileio) give me 1-2Mb/s more on seq r/o, and near 10% on random, but I don't see any cache, buffer, used change (as when I use file locally) changes.

What I need to do to improve fileio performance on file on HDD? I thinks on linux-linux variant there are bottle neck in some detail, but in windows variant (I think, but can't prove) there are no or too small buffers to vitual FC HDD (via HBA).

Offtop, but if you use FC, do you use IPFC? I found, that there are no 3.x kernels with IPFC in. IPFC was fully deprecated? Why?

Thanks.
Best regards, renesanso.