standards revisions

Currenly all non-pscsi bakcneds report their standards version as
SPC 2 via ->get_device_rev.  In addition to putting it into the
inquirty data in spc_emulate_inquiry_std we also use it in two
places to check on the version of the persistent reservation and
alua support.  What is the benefit of supporting the old-style SCSI 2
reservations and ALUA support when they can't be used at all with
the virtual backends, and can only be used in the corner case emulated
ALUA/PR support for pscsi?

The code would be a lot cleaner, and allow for a much simpler test
matrix if we could just hardcode the standards revision in
target_core_spc.c and drop the old ALUA and PR support, preferably
also dropping support for emulating them while using pass through mode.

What are the current users and test cases for these features?