Kernel oops and pacemaker LIO resource agent

I've been attempting to create a HA iSCSI target with LIO and Pacemaker. I was encountering a kernel oops on migrations, and found this thread in the archives from April, which looks like the same problem:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.scsi.target.devel/1568?set_cite=hide

It sounds like the OP was able to work around the problem by modifying the pacemaker resource agent, however few details about how. My bust guess turned out to be less trivial than I thought. The pacemaker lists don't seem aware of the issue.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and willing to share a solution?

Alternately, any progress on a fix for the underlying bug?