[ANNOUNCE] simple SCSI test suite

To allow easy automated regression testing of the target core I have put
together a simple test suite that uses sg_io to submit commands to it and
check the golden output of the results.  It is forked off the qemu-iotests
test suite which works similar (And qemu-iotests is forked off xfstests for
anyone who cares).

Currently there is just an initial set of tests, all derived from commit
messages fixing bugs in the target core. I would love to see additional test
cases, both for regressions and new features. I'd also like to encourage
submissions of bug fixes to the target core to be accompanied by test
cases, similar to how we handle it on the filesystem side with xfstests.

Note that in theory the suite should work against any other target, although
we might have to filter output a bit more to account for different but
still standards compliant responses.   A lot of precedence for filters of
that kind exists in xfstests.

The repository is available at:

	http://risingtidesystems.com/git/?p=scsi-testsuite.git