Re: ib_srpt and mellanox mthca device

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also another question. I still cannot create target with targetcli nor with
> configfs. It alays said that wwn is invalid and seems cannot register ib
> device. Can it be related to order of module loading. I have this problems
> both with mlx4 and mthca device. Or may it be related to firmware version.
> Its branded HP devices. Can I use non OEM firmware for them?

The HCA / firmware shouldn't matter, nor should the module load order.

I actually don't really have any experience setting up targets with srpt,
so I don't know the sequence of configfs / targetcli stuff, or which wwn
it might be talking about.

Perhaps someone on target-devel (cc'ed) can help...

 - R.