Re: Kernel Oops while closing iSCSI connection [transport_free_dev_tasks]

Am Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 14:08:36 schrieb Nicholas A. Bellinger:
> On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 08:56 +0200, Henning Becker wrote:

> > > Hello Henning,
> > >
> > > It would be helpful to know a bit more about the target configuration
> > > that is triggering this bug, and what the cluster resource callbacks are
> > > being invoked to individual /sys/kernel/config/target/iscsi/ endpoint
> > > shutdown to perform the move..
> >
> > Hello Nicholas,
> > I've written an inotify log of /sys/kernel/config for you. It's here:
> > http://pastebin.com/vNEe6vR5
>
> Hi again Henning,
>
> Thanks for the setup info and the nice inotify log.
>
> > It seems, the Oops happens while disabling target (writing "0" to
> > tpgt_1/enable)
>
> Ok, please verify if this session is attached to an explicit fabric
> initiator NodeACL (iSCSI InitiatorName) configfs group, or attached to a
> dynamically generated se_node_acl->acl_group using the TPG attrib
> generate_node_acl=1 to allow 'demo mode' operation (eg: all initiators
> can login to the endpoint)..?

Hi Nicholas,
thanks for your fast answer and sorry, that it took so long for me.

I'm currently using demo mode without any NodeACL. Portal group is initiated
with lio_node --permissive and write protection is disabled by writing 0 to
attrib/demo_mode_write_protect. And yes, generate_node_acl is '1'.

Should I test with ACLs enabled?

Thanks,
Henning