Re: Lio iscsi target. How to set serial or id

Great, that's good enough for our purposes (which is to keep the
serial the same across independent target servers). It looks like I
can just echo what I want into vpd_unit_serial. I would have expected
to be able to run something like "/backstore/iblock/vol0 set
vpd_unit_serial=12345", perhaps we can get to that at some point.

Thanks,
Marcus