Re: iSCSI target data corruption in vSphere 5

Hello Nicholas,

The latest lio-core head passes all my tests related to this bug. Thanks a lot for your fast fix, I was struggling with this bug several days just to find a reproducible case of it :-)

I'm going to test the patches with 3.2 stable series as well.

Martin