Announce: new branched repos for target userspace utils

Hi all,

Unlike the kernel target code, RTS has stated a policy of requiring
contributions to their userspace tools to be either under CLA, or MIT
license[1]. This is so RTS can incorporate the contributions into their
proprietary version. Meanwhile, RTS licenses targetcli and friends under
the AGPLv3[2].

I'm not willing to contribute code under those terms. I'll do AGPL if
the code is AGPL, or I'll even do MIT if everyone else agrees to MIT
licensing, but I won't agree to MIT when you are using AGPL, and I don't
think anyone else should agree, either. It's against the spirit of free
software.

Therefore, I have made updated targetcli, rtslib, and configshell repos
available here:

https://github.com/agrover/targetcli-fb
https://github.com/agrover/rtslib-fb
https://github.com/agrover/configshell-fb

fb stands for "free branch".

These will track RTS's repos, and will also accept contributions from
others, without CLA, under the AGPLv3. I invite all developers with an
interest in this area (and a basic knowledge of Python) to contribute!
You can also help out by submitting bug reports via Github issue
tracking. Mailing list TBD but target-devel for now.

These new repos will be the basis for future Fedora packaging of
targetcli, and I plan to be aggressive in updating rawhide.

Regards -- Andy

[1] http://www.linux-iscsi.org/wiki/Contributing
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affero_General_Public_License