systemd v257 git: systemctl reboot and logged in users

Hi,

with current systemd v257 git, if I want to reboot  as user with "run0
systemctl reboot" or "sudo systemctl soft-reboot", this is now
prohibited  because I'm still logged in:

"User kukuk is logged in on pts/0.
 Please retry operation after closing inhibitors and logging out other users."

Now this are remote machines where you cannot login directly as root
for audit reasons. Nothing uncommon.
How should this work? I'm afraid admins will quickly use "systemctl
reboot -i" by default or make even an alias for this, which makes this
idea/change void.

Is this really wanted? Or is this behavior a bug and a normal user
should be able to call systemctl reboot with run0/sudo without
blocking it like as logged in as root?

Thanks,
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect, Future Technologies
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Frankenstraße 146, 90461