Re: [EXT] Re: Re: Re: "OnUnitInactiveSec Timer not firing" issue

[Windl, Ulrich]
Thanks, that explains it a bit better. Maybe the manual page for systemd.timer should point out the use cases, i.e. separate major modes (calendar, on-boot, ...) from "minor" modes like OnIncactiveSec that don't make much sense when being use alone.

Ulrich